We're taking registrations for Jammin Baby Music Club! Due to the current Global Pandemic we are now offering ongoing Online classes via Zoom and FB Live. When we are able to add in person classes you will be offered a chance to upgrade your monthly club status. Know that the in person classes would be smaller and only once per day - in accordance with the guidelines set forth by the CDC.
Jammin Baby Music Club (babies-5 years old) - We limit the time of each session to remain educationally appropriate for all ages. You may watch the same video as many times as you like. This class is not meant to be watched alone - in fact the most important person in front of the screen is the parent. You can call us the Wizard behind the curtain. We would love for you to be the one primarily engaging with your child at home - and for us to be there to help guide you.
1. Ongoing Online musical education 3x a week for 15-17 minutes each session. Mr. Wes will primarily do the Sunday class and Ms. Erica will do the weekday classes. You may attend all 3 days Live.
2. Live Zoom Interactive experiences where we can see your child and talk to your child and you can see the class.
3. Access to all of the recorded classes should you miss the exact time of the Live class. Like a Netflix for Music Together®.
4. Book and CD mailed to you for each collection we are covering - generally every 6 weeks for Summer Session and Every 8-10 weeks other sessions.
5. Online activities and additional music education on a weekly basis - on our private FB Group page.
6. Pop Up Live Events in the Park or Parking Lots as appropriate and allowed - following social distancing guidelines.
Below is our schedule of upcoming classes: